Secure, fully monitored and managed UK hosting for small businesses
£9.00 + VAT per month
Managed Hosting | 99.9% Uptime
We take care of dozens of small business websites, many of whom have come to us after bad experiences elsewhere. We specialise in providing the best managed hosting service for small businesses who don’t yet require dedicated servers (if you’re not sure if you need a dedicated server, then you almost certainly don’t).
All our websites and email mailboxes run on fully monitored, 100% solid state drives, on UK servers, with the latest protection against spam and malicious attacks.
We monitor everything, 24 hours a day, so you will always know that your website is being looked after and is safe from cyber-criminals and hackers.
We provide a fully managed service, which means you don’t have to worry about configuring nameservers, mailboxes, DNS settings, spam protection, or WordPress updates.
Everything is done for you, exactly how you want it.
Your website will always belong to you, and we never charge for joining or leaving our service.
The importance of security
We take security seriously because cyber-attacks are unavoidable:
- 229,000 – the number of DAILY website attacks in 2016
- 76% – the percentage of scanned websites containing vulnerabilities in 2016*
It is easy to think that you are not a target if you a running a small local business with just a few pages on your site, but the brutal facts are that almost every website is subject to multiple attempts to access files and server, every day. These come from automated bots and other software programs that run without any need for supervision.
Hosting you can rely on
There are so many hosting options available it can be overwhelming trying to decide what’s right for you. We know that as a small business you don’t want to be mired in technical set-up.
We are 100% transparent in pricing and the level of service we provide.
And if your site is built on WordPress, we take care of all updates and patches as required.
We have 99.9% uptime recorded for every site hosted with us in 2017 so far.
- No tie-in
- No minimum period
- You always own your website
- No migration fees
- Fully optimised for WordPress websites
- 2GB storage
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 5 email accounts
- Single domain
- All WordPress updates done for you
- All plugin updates done for you
- Website monitoring every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day
- WordPress security monitoring
- Nameserver/DNS configuration
- Daily backups of websites files
- Daily backups of mailboxes
- All backups stored off-server
- 99.9% uptime
- Dedicated UK technical support
- 100% solid state drives for files and MySQL: 16x faster websites
- Latest Dell enterprise-grade servers
- UK based servers with 24/7 ex-MOD/police security
- SpamExperts email antivirus filter
- Let’s Encrypt open source SSL Certificate
- FTP access
- PHP version 7.0
- Webmail (Horde, Roundcube, SquirrelMail)
- Email forwarding
Hosting without any hassle
Join a growing number of small businesses who host their website with Five Pixels.
*Statistics taken from the Symantec 2017 Internet Security Report